Both provider and patient will receive an email notification 24 hours and one hour prior to the scheduled session.
The one-hour reminder email will contain a link that takes the participant to check in to the session directly.
Providers and Patients can also check in without the email by logging into your account:
- Click Session List from the lefthand menu
- Click Check In next to the session you wish to join
- This will prompt a message asking if you are sure you want to notify the other participants and launch the session
- Click OK to launch the session
- Click Start Session to join the live video session
- Click Share/Allow if asked to share the appropriate audio and video devices.
- If you see the above message but there is no option to click "Allow", you may have already allowed your microphone and camera for your video session. Click anywhere on the page to dismiss the prompt and enter the live session.
- If you are unable to see the video feed when you click Start Session, you have not allowed your camera and microphone, or you may be in an outdated or unsupported browser (we support Safari, Chrome, Edge and Firefox). You may want to make sure nothing else on your computer is already using your camera (ie. Skype, Zoom, Facetime, etc.)
For more troubleshooting tips click here
Video sessions are not and cannot be recorded by our software.