This article shows how to float the patient video feed in live Video Session, so that you can access another tab, like your EMR and still see your patient.
Please note that you must be using Google Chrome in order to use this functionality.
- Launch your video session in the Google Chrome Browser and click "Start Session"
- From the live video session, right-click anywhere on the video feed
- Click "Picture and Picture" from the right-click menu
- This will open a separate window with the active video feed
- To resize the video feed, simply click and drag one of the corners
- To move the video feed, click anywhere on the window and drag it as needed
- To exit Picture in Picture, hover over the video feed window, and click the "x" in the top right corner to move the video back to the original Visuwell tab in your Chrome browser.