This article is intended to help users take advantage of the Screen Share capabilities within a Video Session. The following steps are the same from both the provider's view and the client's view.
*It is important to note that these steps assume that you already have a Video Session scheduled. If you do not already have a session scheduled and need help doing so, please review this article.
- Once you have selected the "Start Session" button, your image will appear on screen if your camera has been enabled/given permission.
- In the menu bar on the left side of your screen, there will be a button labeled "Share Screen". Selecting this button will prompt a window to appear that will allow you to choose which screen you would like to share.
- At this point, each browser will be different as to how they request access for your screen. We recommend using the most up to date version of Google Chrome for your Video Sessions.
- Select which screen you would like to share then press "Share" or confirm your selection based on your browser's interface.
- Your screen should now be shared. To stop sharing, simply select the "Stop Share" button at the bottom of the left menu bar.