Scheduling available time allows you to add available time slots on your calendar that patients can select and automatically schedule a session.
- Click Manage Schedule on the left-hand side of your portal.
- Select the Schedule button in the upper right-hand corner.
- From the drop-down, select Available Time.
- This prompts the available time scheduling model
- Select location, if applicable for your organization
- You must select either Video Visit or Office Visit or both under "Apply to Session Modality"
- Adjust the start time and end time for the available time
- Select whether you would like to break the time block into session increments
- Check the repeat box to schedule reoccurring available time and specify how often it will repeat.
- Click save
*Important to note* To avoid having one large block of time spread across multiple hours, you will need to break that available time into increments.
If you would like your time broken up into 15, 30 or 60 minute increments, select the dropdown below “Do you want this block broken into session increments?” This “Increments” dropdown will populate with the duration of time that you have previously created service types for. Service types must be created to utilize this option.
*For 45-minute increments, you can only do this for 1 session on any given day at a time. 45 minute periods will error when trying to set it up for more than 1 consecutive increment on any given day.