If a patient or potential requests a session, the Provider will receive a portal notification and an email notification asking the provider to approve or decline the request. If approved, the session will be scheduled for that time. The patient will be notified of the scheduled session via email. If declined, you can type a message to the patient to explain why.
A patient can request available time from a connected provider through the following steps
- Log in and click My Providers
- Locate your provider and select Schedule a Session
- This will open the Provider's calendar. Find and select an available time from their calendar.
- This will prompt a scheduling model. Select Session Type from the drop down menu, and verify if it is an in person or video session then click, Request Session
- Provider's will receive an email notification as well as notification in bell icon on the top right of their portal allowing them to Approve or Deny the requested session.
- They can also Approve or Deny the session from the Session List page from the lefthand menu