As an Organization Admin or Manager user type, you can create new "Organizations" or "Sub Organizations." The only difference between an Organization and a Sub Organization that a Sub Organization is below another organization.
To create a new Organization/Sub Organization:
- Navigate to Organization Management.
- Click on an organization in the dropdown or click View All .
- Towards the top right, click + Create Organization.
- If the first screen is blank, you can proceed by clicking Next. If there are options in the dropdown, choose what organization should be the parent of this new org (what org this new one should be housed under) and click Next.
- Choose an organization with similar features and settings which you'd like to copy for this new organization and click Next. This maintains user types, features, and configurations already set up on an existing org.
- Enter a name for this new organization as well as a name for a location.
- Toggle as Category essentially creates a folder for organizations to be housed under.
- Locations do not have their own features or settings, they simply provide segments for reporting purposes.
- You can add additional locations by clicking Add another location.
- When finished, click Add.
- You can add, edit, or delete locations or the org name any time by clicking the pencil icon on the org tile.