Depending on your portal, Session Types may be referred to as Service Types. These are synonymous.
Session Types determine the rate, duration and HCPCS codes for sessions. Every scheduled session must have a session type applied which will determine how much time is blocked off on the calendar when the session is scheduled. Depending on your organization's features, you may only have a Description and Duration field.
- Navigate to Organization Management on the left navigation menu
- If you have multiple organizations or sub-organizations, navigate to the sub-org where you need to manage Session Types by clicking View All Organizations
- Click Session Types
- You can add new Session Types by clicking + Add Session Type in the top right corner
- You can delete a Session Type by clicking the X in the top right corner of each session type
- Be sure to click Save after making any changes in this section or it will be undone.