This article explains how to select a PTZ camera from a video session. You will need to download our PC app and add our Browser Extension to use this functionality. For instructions on how set these up on your device, please see the article - Setting up Computers for Far-End Camera Control with VisuWell.
To join a session with a PTZ Camera for Far-End camera control:
- Verify that the device has the PC App downloaded and Browser Extension added.
- Verify that there is a Pan-Tilt-Zoom Camera connected to the device
- Check into the video session (This will work in any video session)
- If your computer is set up with the Browser Extension and PC app you will now see an option to select your PTZ Camera from the lobby page. Select your PTZ camera and join the session
- You can also select the PTZ Camera in the live video session under the Advanced Settings Tab
- The camera controls will appear in the video session UI for all users and will allow them to control the camera and zoom remotely.
- Attendees can click and drag these camera controls to move them into a different location on the video session page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.