This article is intended to show all users how to utilize the Messaging Center in their telehealth platform.
Send a Message:
- Click on the Messaging Center tab on the left side of the screen
- Click on the Compose tab towards the top of the screen
- Click the Recipient field and select the recipient from the drop down list
- Enter a subject and message
- When finished, click Send
View Sent Messages:
Navigate to the Messaging Center click the Sent tab. This will show you all messages sent to clients via the platform.
View Saved Messages:
Navigate to the Messaging Center and click Drafts. Here, complete the message draft and send it.
Set away message:
Navigate to the Messaging Center tab and click Settings. Create and Save a message that clients will receive anytime they send a message.
Providers will receive a notification when they receive a message. Clients will get an email notification as soon as the provider responds.