The Attendees tab shows a list of users who are in the session and whether or not they are active. It also contains the session information including date, time, provider, and the Meeting and Session IDs. These IDs can be used for support purposes and will be the same for everyone in the session
- Click "Mute All" to mute the microphone of every attendee in the session. This is to allow for better user management in larger group sessions.
- From this tab you can also manage your attendees. Using the buttons shown below from left to right respectively, you can Mute Microphone, Mute Camera and Microphone, Disconnect, or Pin an Attendee's Video
- If an attendee has a green dot next to their name, as shown above, this shows that they are active in the session. The light turns green after they click "Join Session" in the Pre-session Lobby
- If an attendee has a yellow dot next to their name, they are in the lobby. This means that they have not yet joined the session. When a new user joins the lobby, a red indicator will appear next to the attendees tab
- If an attendee has a red dot next to their name, this means that they joined, but have disconnected. This could be because they intentionally left the session or because they lost their internet connection.