The invite tab allows provider or admin user types to invite someone to the session with a direct link, Text/SMS, or Email. This is commonly used for Meet Now sessions, or as a backup to send a link for a patient who may have failed to receive the initial session reminder.
Anyone invited through this tab will be able to join your session without logging into an account. Additionally, this can be used to send an editable text or email update to other participants.
- The toggle at the top of the Invite tab will allow you to switch between a Text/SMS invite and an email invite.
- Once you have selected phone number or email address, enter the phone number or email address into the SMS/email field.
- You can edit the text in the body of the message before you send, or you can send the default message. If you do edit the text, make sure you do not delete the session link from the Message text box.
- Click Invite to send the the link directly to the phone number or email address provided
- You can also copy the session link at the bottom of the invite tab and paste it into an external application or messaging system.