This update is scheduled to be release to production at 6:00 AM EST on Tuesday, July 19th. Please note that these items are bug fixes and enhancements that affect our platform as a whole, and do not include every organizational-specific change.
Fix to Allow Admin User Types to View and Change a Provider's On Call Status in an On Demand Organization
- This will fix an issue that has previously prevented admin user types in on-demand organizations from accessing a provider's on-call status from their VisuWell portal
- Admin user types will now be able to view and edit a provider's on-call status form the user list in organizations with our On Demand feature enabled.
Fix to Prevent Patient User Types from Canceling an Entire Series of Repeating Sessions
- Currently, if a patient cancels a single instance of repeating sessions, it can cancel the entire series of repeating sessions.
- This fix will allow patients to cancel a single instance in a repeating series, without affecting future sessions in the same series.
- This is referring to the "Cancel" button in the VisuWell patient portal as seen below:
Fix to Show New User Creation Verification Instead of "Object Window"
- Currently, if an admin user type creates a new user in the VisuWell platform, they can see a message that says "Object Window" instead of the verification message.
- This is an issue in the messaging that shows to the admin who created the user, and does not affect the user creation process
- This fix will replace the "Object Window" message with the intended verification message when a new user is created.
Please sign in to leave a comment.