This update was originally scheduled to be release to production on June 13th, but was delayed due to a last minute issue. It is now scheduled to be released on June 30th at 6:00 AM EST. Please note that these items are bug fixes and enhancements that affect our platform as a whole, and do not include every organizational-specific change. The platform will still be fully functional during the upcoming release.
If a guest with a duplicate email is scheduled and the "Add Patient Account" option is selected, the session will now schedule with the existing patient account
- This is referring to "Add another guest" portion of the scheduling model in the VisuWell UI
- If a new guest is added and the "Add Patient Account" box is selected this will create a new patient account for the new guest that is being scheduled
- Currently if a new guest is added with an email that is already in use with an existing patient account, and the "Create patient account" option is selected, the session will fail to schedule because the email is a duplicate
- After this release, if user already exists with the same email, and this "Create a new patient account" option is selected, the session will schedule with the existing patient account, instead of erroring
Fix to show error message when a session fails to schedule because of a duplicate session
- If an organization has "Double-Booking" disabled, users in that organization will be unable to schedule two sessions at the same date and time
- Currently if that happens, the scheduling model will prevent the user from scheduling the session, but can fail to show the toast message showing why the session failed to schedule
- This fix will show the error message that notifies the scheduler that there is another session scheduled at the same date and time
Fix to prevent double booking when scheduling a repeating series at the same time as a single session
- If an organization has "Double-Booking" disabled, and a user schedules a repeating series at the same date and time as a single session, the repeating series schedules successfully and the session is double-booked
- This fix will prevent a repeating series from double-booking with a single session if that feature is disabled for their organization, instead they will receive an error message alerting them that they have a duplicate session scheduled.
Fix to prevent "Session Docs" button for In-Person sessions from launching a video session
- If a patient has an "In-Person" session scheduled and views the session from their calendar in the VisuWell portal they will see a "Session Docs" button on the calendar event
- If the patient clicks the "Session Docs" button it opens a new video session
- This fix will remove the "Session docs" button from the patient portal to prevent potential confusion
Fix to stop sending Stripe payment notifications for accounts that have email notifications set to "None"
- This update is only affecting providers that use their personal Stripe account to bill patients for their sessions from their VisuWell account.
- Currently, if a provider has email notifications set to "None" in their account settings and bills a patient for a session, payment notifications are still sent to the provider's email address
- This update will turn off Stripe payment notifications when email notifications are set to "None"