This update is scheduled to be release to production between 7:00 and 9:00 PM EST on 2/9. Please note that these items are a list of bug fixes and enhancements that affect our platform as a whole, and do not include every organizational-specific change.
Removing Option to Notify Patients when Provider Joins Session
- This update will remove the prompt shown to providers when they check into a new session from their VisuWell Portal that asks if they are ready to notify the other session attendees and join the session.
- Participants will no longer receive an automated notification when the provider joins the session from their VisuWell portal.
- Provider’s can still message the patient directly from the session using the “Invite Attendees” tab.
Including Session Date and Time in Cancellation Notification
- If a session is canceled, the notification sent to the patient will now include the date and time of the cancelled session.
- This will allow patients to know exactly which session has been cancelled to avoid confusion.
Re-Sorting Time Zones Listed in Scheduler
- This will change the order the Time Zone options appear in the session scheduler
- The default time zone set for the user’s organization will appear first, followed by all other American time zones listed from East to West, to allow users to find their time zone faster