This update is scheduled to be release to production between 7:00 and 9:00 PM EST on 1/4. Please note that these items are a list of bug fixes and enhancements that affect our platform as a whole, and do not include every organizational-specific change.
Optional SIP Dial Out feature
- This feature allows the provider to make an internet-based video call to SIP devices directly from the session. This is most commonly used to call an interpreter for translation services during a video session. This feature must be toggled on for your organization by VisuWell and will be off by default after the production release.
- Please note, this does not allow the provider to dial out to a phone number.
- For more details regarding this feature click here
In-session prompt if a connection is interrupted by a phone call
- When a user is in a session on an iOS device and get a phone call, they lose audio and video.
- We have developed a banner that tells the user they have been disconnected due to an interruption by another app and that they need to rejoin the session.
Improved Messaging for SMS and Email errors when scheduling
- This enhancement will prevent users from adding a guest to a session with an invalid phone number or email address
Remove deactivated users from the Messaging Center
- Fixing an issue where deactivating an account does not remove that account from the drop-down list of users in the Messaging Center