This update is scheduled to be release to production between 7:00 and 9:00 PM EST on 1/4. Please note that these items are a list of bug fixes and enhancements that affect our platform as a whole, and do not include every organizational-specific change.
Adding functionality to allow Providers to mute, disconnect, or pin users from the Attendees pane in the session
- To protect patient privacy, providers will not be able to unmute a patient once they have been muted. Patients will need to unmute themselves.
- If a provider disconnects a patient, the patient will return to the Lobby page where they can rejoin the session.
- The Pin feature is designed for a group session (3 or more participants), and will allow the provider to spotlight the pinned user's camera feed as the primary view, with the other camera feeds tiled to the side.
Improved Messaging for SMS and Email Errors when scheduling
- This enhancement will prevent users from adding a guest to a session with an invalid phone number or email address
Remove deactivated users from the Messaging Center
- Fixing an issue where deactivating an account does not remove that account from the drop-down list of users in the Messaging Center