This release is scheduled to go live after hours on 10/20. This list contains new features that will be available in our New Video Session UI.
Adding new feature to allow any user to switch their audio/video bandwidth in a video session from the Advanced Settings in a session.
- This option will now appear under the Advanced Settings tab in the video session. This will allow users to adjust their audio/video quality in a session to help stabilize their connection if they are experiencing issues.
- Low Bandwidth will decrease the audio/video quality, this is recommended if the user is joining from an unstable or low-speed internet connection
- Automatic Bandwidth will adjust the video session quality behind the scenes. This is the default setting, and will adjust based on the auto-detected strength of network connection for the user
- High Bandwidth will increase the audio/video quality. This is recommended for users using a stable, high-speed internet connection
Adding a new feature to set default session bandwidth for your entire organization
- This has to be adjusted by VisuWell, if you would like to change your organization's default bandwidth please reach out to our support team
- Individual users will still be able to adjust their bandwidth directly from the session
Creating an "Arrived" indicator on the Session List page in the VisuWell portal to show when participants have entered the session
- This will show next to the user’s name on on the session list page for each session
- A red dot indicates they have not joined or have disconnected, a yellow dot indicates they are in the lobby, and a green dot indicates they have joined the session