This release is scheduled for 9/29. Please note that these items are a list of new features and bug fixes that affect our platform as a whole, and do not include every organizational-specific change.
- Session Scheduler design upgrade
- This change will clean up the appearance of the scheduler, without changing any of the scheduling workflow.
- The update will remove the Steps from the top of the scheduler, will update the titles at the top of the page and will add your orgs branded color scheme to the top bar and buttons in the scheduling model.
- Click here for a detailed look.
- Username feature to allow users to have multiple VisuWell accounts with the same email address.
- This will not affect current VisuWell accounts, their usernames will remain their emails
- This will allow Providers to have a separate patient account under the same email, or multiple members of the same family to use the same email address
- Optional feature in our Advanced Video Solution, to allow all user types to change the layout
- This will still change the layout for everyone in the session
- This feature must be toggled on by VisuWell, contact our support team if you are interested in using this feature for your Organization.
- Support PTZ Camera in Microsoft Edge, Chromium version
- We have added our PTZ Camera extension to allow remote camera control for Microsoft Edge browsers running on Chromium.
- This works with the updated PC App listed in our help desk article attached here.
- Move upcoming sessions to past sessions after 6 hours from scheduled time
- When patients send a PDF filler questionnaire back to the provider, it should reply to the original message instead of sending a new message.