If you currently have all cookies turned off/blocked on your browser, this can cause errors trying to log in or join a session.
The instructions below will help you to ensure that you can get into your session successfully in the future.
- With the browser open, on the top right-hand corner of your browser, click the 3 dots.
- Click on Settings at the bottom.
- In the settings search bar (not the URL bar), search for the phrase "Block all cookies".
- Click on the section labeled Cookies and other site data.
- Check the box labeled Allow all cookies
- With the browser open, go to the top left-hand corner of your screen and click Safari.
- In the dropdown menu, click Preferences.
- Under the Privacy tab, make sure the box labeled Block all cookies is left unchecked.
When you're on a website that has been blocked click the small "shield" icon to the left of the website's URL at the top of the page
This will open a menu showing you the blocking status of this page. We've highlighted the relevant section below in the screenshot.
- From this pop-out menu, you can control and view a number of things about the page you're visiting.
If you are still seeing the same issue after you have walked through these steps, please try resetting your cache and cookies and try again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.