This release focused most of its attention on integration support that does not currently change existing functionality. This includes future session scheduling enhancements, Virtriage improvements, and code for future features.
New + Improved
The New Session Scheduler is ready to be activated for testing in your organization.
- This new scheduler supports searching as you type rather than loading all available users to help in a drop-down list. The results also return additional unique identifiers for each record, including:
- MRN (if populated)
Contact your support representative to have this enabled in a test sub org, or we can alternatively provide access to test this in a beta environment.
Send Email and SMS notifications to users when someone starts a session
- Notifications have been added to trigger when a patient, provider, or admin has checked into their session. This notification will send an SMS and/or Email message to the other participants on the session letting them know to join the session.
Bug Fixes & Support
"Online Now" on Directory is not showing providers who are "Available Now"
- Fixed an issue where providers that were toggled as Available Now were not showing up in the directory when filtering for available now providers.
Detect Camera & Speaker does not update if something is attached after a session starts
- Requires transitioning to the Visuwell Advanced Video Solution. Reach out to your account manager if you are interested in this solution.
- Fixed a bug when users plugged in a new device while in session, the device was not found. Now users will be able to select new devices for audio or video feeds.