New + Improved
- Organization administrators now have the ability to edit a provider's NPI number in the provider profile.
[VW-2896] - Self-view & User List Revision for VisuWell Advanced Video Solution
- Advanced Video Solution now keeps the self-view open by default so that users can see what is being broadcasted. If desired, the option to hide this view is also available within the session. Additionally, while the self-view is open, users will still be able to minimize the list of users that are on the session.
- Requires transitioning to the VisuWell Advanced Video Solution. Reach out to your account manager if you are interested in this solution.
[VW-2909] - Add EULA type checkbox and eSignature for agreeing to an instruction question in Virtriage
- Organizations can collect consent or agree to other contractual documents within Virtriage via a checkbox or eSignature.
[VW-2865] - Allow Patients and Providers to have Separate Terms and Conditions
- The optional ability is available for organizations to have a different set of Terms and Conditions for providers than patients.
- Administrators can check a box in the "Organization" area on a patient's account so that they do not have to complete the Setup Guide if they have already provided this info externally and if the organization doesn't wish for the patient to have to complete it more than once.
Bug Fixes & Support
[VW-2897] - Prompt User Before Deleting Session Type to Avoid the Associated Sessions From Being Corrupt
- Fixed an issue where if a provider deleted a session type associated with a currently scheduled session, it would delete/corrupt the session. Now, providers are prompted with a message to update the session with a new session type before being able to delete the session type.
[VW-2978] - Updated Mobile UI for Visuwell Advanced Video Solution Session Buttons
- Fixed an issue with the Advanced Video Solution on mobile where the left control chevron disappears from use when the control drawer is closed.
- Requires transitioning to the Visuwell Advanced Video Solution. Reach out to your account manager if you are interested in this solution.