Advanced Video allows for SIP/H.323 dialing, large group sessions, the option to dial in by phone, and adds a mobile app option to assist users in operating older devices.
Left-Hand Navigation Bar Utilities
- Mute Mic - Mutes your microphone so no one else in the session can hear you. Clicking on the icon again will unmute your microphone.
- Mute Speaker - Mutes the user’s speaker so you do not hear other users in the session.
- Mute Video - Mutes your video feed so no one else on the session can see you. Clicking again will unmute your video feed.
- Fullscreen - Maximizes the viewing area of the video session to the full screen of the user’s monitor, focusing solely on the video session. Pressing Esc will return the user to the window view.
- Share Screen - Allows you to share your screens/windows so other users on the call can view your computer screen. Clicking again will stop the screen share.
- You can choose either your entire screen, an individual window, or a tab open in your browser.
- NEW! Dial Out (H.323) - This is only visible to providers, admins, and schedulers. Allows the user to dial out to an H.323 or SIP device by entering the IP address of the device.
- Advanced Settings - Opens additional settings that allow the user to adjust a number of preferences.