New + Improved
[VW-1810] - Include Session Tip Sheet in guest session notifications
- When guests receive notifications of sessions, they will now receive a link to access a Tip Sheet to help them log into and troubleshoot any problems they may have in joining a session.
[VW-2089] - Include Location ID as a batch upload parameter
- Location ID has been added to the batch upload process to assign users to specific locations within their org.
[VW-2255] - Trigger sending session notifications that are upcoming for that user when the user’s email is updated via API
- Added a feature that would trigger a notification for upcoming sessions to a user when their email address has been updated via the API.
[VW-2552] - Provide the ability to pass patient ID/MRN via API
- Support has now been added to pass the Patient ID/MRN in HL7 and other standard APIs by supporting the 'emr_patient_identifier' field, providing an easier way to associate users between VisuWell and EHR/EMR platforms.
[VW-2553] - Include filter capabilities on the calendar view for schedulers
- The ability to filter has now been added to the calendar view for Schedulers so that they can narrow down the calendar view to only the locations and providers they need to see.
Bug Fixes & Support
[VW-1448] - The first reply of a message needs to show inline instead showing as a new message thread
- Fixed an issue where the first reply to a message would show as a new message thread instead of associating it with the original message.
[VW-2591] - Remove duplicated content and links that occurred in some reminder emails.
- Fixed an issue that caused duplicate links to join the session within the body of the email for guest users.