In this article, we will walk you through how to change or update your account email. It is important to note that only the account owner can change their email - a provider cannot change a client's email for them.
- Locate and select the 'Settings' icon on the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Within the 'Main' tab below the profile picture section, you should see a text box labeled "Email" with your current email already filled in.
- You can type your updated email into the text box labeled "Email".
- Next, you will need to type your password into the text box below labeled "Current Password".
- Once you have completed all of these steps, be sure to click the Save button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Once you select 'Save', a message will appear asking you to check and confirm your new email address (see below for exact message).
- Simply log into your email, click the hyperlink given, and you will be redirected to the portal's login page. From there, all that's left is to confirm your new email by logging in.
If you did not receive an email asking you to confirm your new email address, be sure to check your spam folder.