If you are in a video session and using an Infrared Camera, then suddenly your screen turns white, this article will help you remedy the issue. This solution is only for Chrome users on a Windows device.
- Open your control panel.
- In the search bar, type in "Device Manager"
- You will need to click the link under the title "Device Manager"
- Scroll down and select "Cameras"
- Right-click on the IR device in question
- Select "Disable device"
- Select Yes
- After the device is disabled, you may close the control panel
- You will also need to restart Chrome
- To do so, simply close the Chrome window then reopen it.
- Locate your portal login
- Navigate back to session
Your session should now only recognize one camera. If this article does not help yo resolve your white screen issue, please reach out directly to our help desk and we would be happy to assist you.