User types this applies to:
- Organization Admin
- Scheduling Facilitator
- Providers can do this as well on the Manage Calendar page or the Session List (instructions below are for an admin or scheduler portal)
You can edit the email address of a guest and resend the session invite on the Calendar or the Session List by clicking Edit Attendees. This will allow you to see the email address and make changes to it if necessary before sending the invite.
Only someone who was invited as a guest by email or phone can be edited and have the email resent. You will not be able to edit and resend an invite for a user who has confirmed their email address.
To Edit Attendees from the Session List:
Go to Sessions List on the left sidebar and find the session in question on the session list. Follow steps 4 through 6 below.
To Edit Attendees from the Organization Calendar:
- Navigate to Organization Management
- Select the Organization Calendar (if you schedule for multiple organizations, select the organization and click Manage Schedule on the organization tile)
- Click on the session in question
- Click Edit Attendees
- Click the paper airplane icon next to the guest user
- Make any necessary changes to the email address and click Save and Resend