In this article, we will walk you through how to edit an unconfirmed Patient's email.
This applies to Provider user types.
NOTE: If the patient has already confirmed their email address by clicking the "Complete Registration" email, they will have to change their own email address within their account settings.
Here's how to edit your unconfirmed patient's email:
- Go to the Manage Patients page within your Provider Portal.
- Locate the Patient you need to update.
- Click on their name
- After clicking on your Patient's name, you will be taken to their Patient File. At the top of the Patient File page, as long as the incorrect email has NOT been confirmed, you will find the 'RE-SEND' button.
- Here, you are able to edit your Patient's email address.
- Once you have completed the edit, send out the invitation once more.
If the patient does not see the invite, make sure they check their spam/junk email folders.
Please sign in to leave a comment.