This may need to be toggled on by your account administrator.
This article explains how to create a new Stripe account through the VisuWell portal. Here is a list related articles. Click the links below to view:
- Connecting your Existing Stripe Account through your Telehealth Portal
- Transfers with Stripe
- Personal Stripe Account Support
Once logged into your provider account:
- Navigate to “Settings” on the top of your page
- Select the “Bank Account” Tab
- Select “Sign Up with Stripe”
- You will be taken to Stripe's site to fill out information for your merchant account.
- The "Statement descriptor" field is what will allow you to personalize what shows up on your client's billing statement. To reduce confusion and potential disputes you will want this to be the most recognizable name associated to you and/or your practice
- Upon completion, you'll automatically be taken back to your portal
- IMPORTANT: Check your email associated with your new Stripe account to confirm your email and finish setting up your account
- Please also be sure to fill out the Public Business Information portion of the sign up.
- If you had an account balance before activating this new account, you may notice that your account balance in your portal has gone to $0.00. This is because it's now pointed to your new account. You will still receive your previous account balance on the normal payout date. All future session fees will go to your personal Stripe account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.