This article gives an overview of our in-session Whiteboard Feature. Here you will learn:
- How to open the Whiteboard,
- How to Upload and Download Images and Documents
- What White Board Tools and Commands are available.
Any images and documents uploaded to the Whiteboard can be edited with the available tools by both the provider and the patient.
This feature is not available via mobile device. It must be toggled on by Visuwell for your organization in order for you to access it.
To Open Whiteboard:
- Enter Video Session
- Click Whiteboard on the right side of the screen (same location for Patients and Providers)
- When both the Patient and Provider click on this tab, they will both be able to see and collaborate on files that are shared.
Upload and Download Documents or Images in Whiteboard
- To Upload a document to Whiteboard, click the button on the top left of the whiteboard tab, with an error pointing up.
- Select an image or document from your computer to Whiteboard
- Once the image has been uploaded both you and the patient will be able see and edit it
Whiteboard Tools and Commands
Our Whiteboard tool has a variety of tools available to use, both on the default blank page, or on a document that you or your patient can upload to the Whiteboard tab.
These tools include:
- Clear Whiteboard
- Draw and Erase
- Change Font or draw Color
- Text box
- Paint Bucket
- Select Tool
- Ink Dropper
- Shapes and Lines
Whiteboard also contains a variety of commands in the menu at the top of the page
These commands include:
- Invite (from email)
- Add grid lines