This article explains how an administrator can add new patients, providers, and administrators to their organization.
- Click User Management on the left sidebar.
- Click Create New User +.
- Select the user type (eg. Provider/Patient/Administrator) and fill out the form.
- Title is for what should come before their name (ie Dr. Justin Hoffman)
- Enter their name and email
- If this is a Provider user, you'll be prompted for License information.
- If you would prefer that the provider be prompted to add license info on their own upon first logging in, you can click the X in the top right corner and proceed without adding the license at this time.
- Click Add Organization and Add Location to choose where this user should be associated (they can be associated with more than one if necessary*).
- To have an email sent to the user so that they can create their own password and sign in, check the box to Send Welcome Email.
- If you'd like to create the password for them, check "Create password for new user."
- When this is done, they will not be prompted to create their own password.
- Click Save.
(Optional) When you create a patient, you may need to associate them with a provider in their organization. You can do this under User Management > Create Provider-Patient Connection.
*A user should never be in more than one organization in the same verticle. For instance, they should not be in an organization and its sub organization. They can, however, be in multiple sub organizations.
NOTE: You'll get a prompt about how adding providers or admin may raise your monthly cost. This is purely cautionary and all costs are based on your contract with VisuWell. No charges are automatically incurred upon adding users. Check with your account manager for details.