This article explains how an administrator can add new patients, providers, and administrators to their organization.
- Click User Management on the left sidebar.
- Click + Create New User.
- Select the user type (eg. Provider/Patient/Administrator) and fill out the form.
- Select the organization and location this user should be associated to (they can be associated to more than one if necessary*)
- For Providers and Admin, creating a temporary password is required.
- To have an email sent to the user so that they can create their own password and sign in, check the box to Send Welcome Email.
- Click Save.
(Optional) When you create a patient, you may need to associate them with a provider in their organization. You can do this under User Management > Create Provider-Patient Connection.
*A user should never be in more than one organization in the same hierarchy.
NOTE: Adding providers or admin may raise your monthly cost. Check with your account manager for details.