As a Provider, once you have logged into your account, you can follow these steps to schedule a session:
1. Navigate to your "Manage Schedule" tab (found on the left-hand side)
2. Hover over the "Schedule" button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen
3. If booking an in-person or video Session, select the "Session" option from the list
- NOTE: Some organizations will not have the in-person option
4. On the first step, define whether this is a video or in-person session, clicking the dropdown
If you are not presented with this screen, skip to step 5.
After selecting your desired session type, select "Next."
5. On step 2, "Attendees," be sure the "Include Me" option above the "User" dropdown is selected.
6. The "User" Dropdown will show anyone who has been added to the system. Simply click "+ add another user" to add more people to the session.
- The limit is 6 total people in a scheduled session.
7. "+ add another guest+ enables you to invite someone who has not yet been added to the system.
- You have the option to add them as a patient in this process, or simply invite them as a guest for on-time participation.
- Guests are not prompted to create a password or set up an account prior to their session.
- If the guest is added as a patient, they will get an email after the session to create a password and set up their account.
- If a user is not set up as a patient, they will not encounter a pre-session agreement or informed consent.
**If using Mozilla Firefox, after selecting the date, please be sure the time is being displayed with "/" rather than "-" in between numbers. Otherwise, you will receive an error.