As a general rule, using the latest versions of your browser will produce the best results. Most proxies are supported in browsers and mobile apps today. If the only way to access the Internet from your network is through a proxy then it must be a transparent proxy or it must be configured in the browser for HTTPS connections. WebRTC does not work with proxies requiring authentication. Along with these requirements, clients may have the following rules:
- Although not every option has been tested, recent versions have full support for authentication
- pre-58 version support NTLM authentication
- we've found a forwarding proxy setup with Kerberos does not work
- This browser not support proxies that inspect packets to validate that connections are real TLS connections, because Firefox does not support TURN over TLS
- iOS does not support proxy configurations that use .pac files
Please sign in to leave a comment.