The Video Health Services app is a user-friendly application that will allow providers and patients to effortlessly check into video sessions as well as schedule new sessions with existing users* from an iPhone or iPad. It can be downloaded from the iTunes App store. It will be listed as Video Health Sevices.
There is no app necessary for Android – simply log in through your web browser on your Android phone.
- Download the app.
- Select whether you’re a patient or provider.
- Login using your email address and password
- If you are a patient, either:
- click “Login to Existing Account” button to join a scheduled session OR
- click "Join Session with Meeting ID" if your provider gave you a meeting ID
- Upon logging in to an existing account, you will see the Session List screen. From this screen, you can check into your session.
*Please note that when you sign in for the first time, it will ask you to share your camera and Microphone. Be sure to choose, "Allow".
If you're having trouble logging into the app, and you have made sure your password is correct, try the following:
- Make sure you're running the most up-to-date version of the app
- Turn 'Remember Me' off
- Use your Passcode instead of Touch ID
- Delete the app and download it again
- Restart your Phone or iPad