This release focused on continued integration support that does not currently change existing functionality for all users.
New + Improved
Route SMS replies to event invitations to interested parties
- This new feature allows patients to reply to SMS/texts about their session, such as scheduled session invites, reminders and the SMS/Text Invite Attendees option from a session.
- Replies will be sent as a notification to the provider that can be access from their portal or in session.
- This feature can be enabled or disabled upon request. Contact your support representative to learn how this can be toggled.
- For a more in depth look check out this article
Optional Area Code for SMS/Text Notifications
- We now have the ability to update the sending SMS area code to an area code that is more local to the organization.
- This will change the sending phone number from the portal to users, for example sms/text notifications when scheduling a session or adding attendees to a session.
- Contact your support representative to learn how to activate this feature.
Rename Patient File to Patient Folder
- Wording has changed from “Patient File” to “Patient Folder”
- See attached screenshots for an example of what has been changed. The highlighted wording used to show "Patient File"
Bug Fixes & Support
Prevent auto-fill in the Invite Attendees within session modal
- Auto-fill has been disabled for SMS and email address fields when inviting attendees from within the session to avoid choosing an incorrect email or SMS number.
All SMS messages should include "STOP" instructions
- SMS messages have been updated to include “STOP” instructions for the recipient to stop receiving the alerts if they desire.